When searching the library catalog, you may come across items that are not available at Rasmuson Library.
When this happens, there may be an option for you to place a hold on an item, and have it shipped to Rasmuson Library.
To place a hold in the library catalog
- Start at the library catalog and search for an item.
- If you see No copies at UAF Fairbanks campus libraries this means Rasmuson Library doesn't have a copy.
- To get this item, click Place Hold and login with your library catalog credentials.
- Select the library where you would like to pick up the item (UAF Mather or UAF Rasmuson) and click Place Hold(s).
- Verify the hold was successful and click OK.
- You will not receive a confirmation email, but you will receive an email when the item is ready to be picked up.